About EMSCAN Corp.
EMSCAN develops real-time systems for electromagnetic field and antenna parameters measurements. In this space, EMSCAN has been rapidly gaining market share for last seven years. To meet testing needs of emerging technologies like 5G and IoT, EMSCAN is looking for bright minds to help build new breed of high frequency leading edge real-time measurement system.
The RF Engineer will develop the next generation of our scanner technology. This position requires an in depth understanding of RF circuit design at frequencies up to 20 GHz. The Senior RF Engineer will be responsible for new product design, hardware performance, contribute to new research and development task, and assist other engineers in various task.
- Create development schedules for new product once specifications are complete
- Be responsible for the meeting of deadlines related to hardware development
- Create design and test documentation
- Convert product specifications into system level design for RF and digital systems
- Perform PCB schematic and board layout design
- Test and debug designs until release to manufacturing
- Work with the software team to ensure communication protocols are well defined and that there is good compatibility with the software systems
- Be aware of the customer perspective and make external quality a top priority
- Liaise with 3rd party developers during development and test phase when outside work is required
- Report to management about scope, schedule and status of major software development project
- Research on new technology to improve EMSCAN system quality and capability
- PhD, Masters of Science or equivalent with emphasis on RF theory.
- 10+ years of experience working with microstrip design in RF systems up to 20 GHz
- Experience with creating and tracking development schedules
- Experience with lab equipment required for testing and debugging RF and digital systems
- Experience with compliance testing
- Altium design experience with PCB layout of microstrip lines.
- Experience with RF receiver design, microwave strip line design, LNA, tunable filters, oscillators, mixers, etc.
- Some understanding of antenna design or measurement theory
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks when facing a tight deadline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills within a team environment
EMSCAN is a growing company where you will have the opportunity you to participate in many other areas of the business allowing you to expand your skill set. The working hours will be determined by your productivity, multi-tasking ability and workload. This is a full-time position that can start immediately once we find the right candidate.Posted: January 2, 2018 Apply for this position